cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security key for credit agreement

Chez9006
Joining in

Hi, I’m trying to find out when my credit agreement ends. I’m pretty sure it’s this month. I can’t upgrade because it’s telling me I should check for outstanding money owed on the agreement,  and don’t want to upgrade if I have a large outstanding balance,  but to access the information I need the security key.  I’ve checked my emails and nothing is showing that far back.  Thanks 

18 REPLIES 18

Hi Nbjohnson00,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you with this and see if we're able to resend you your pin across for you.

So, we can access your account, I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you.

Please click the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello,

I am also having trouble finding my security key. I don't have an email with this on. Please can you help.

Hi @VJM,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble locating your security key. Have you also checked your spam/junk folder to ensure it isn't there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes I have, it's not there

Hi @VJM,

No problem, thanks for checking. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll be able to assist you further from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @VJM,

Thank you for getting back to us via private message. I'm glad that we were able to address your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi, I am also trying to retrieve my Security key details for credit agreement.

Can you help please?

thanks

Hi Kirsty224,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to reach your credit agreement, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gemzc23

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're also not able to locate your security key. 

These will have come from 'YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk' with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. Please check your email inboxes, including and spam/junk folder, by searching with the provided keywords. 

Let us know if you have not been able to locate these emails from what I have provided. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley