Menu
LN21
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Security Code Texts

Hi

I am having a problem with receiving security code texts. I have not received any from my bank and now I cannot log in to the NHS Trace & Tracking app as I cannot received the security code from them. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how did they solve it please.

Many thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Security Code Texts

Hi LN21,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues security code texts, I have checked our end and cannot see any know issues, have you always had this issue or has this only just started happening?

If this has only just changed have you recently changed your phone or sim?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
LN21
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Many thanks for replying to me.

I haven't changed anything and this seems to have been for at least a couple of years but was not a problem until now when I want to use the NHS trace & tracking app. I put in my mobile number, it says a text has been sent and nothing arrives, exactly the same as from my online banking. I have tried different option of settings on my mobile but nothing changes.

I did read it was a problem with the way Virgin Media had things set on another persons query on this site but am not sure of that was/is correct. I tried your text service but the virtual assistant just sent me round and round in circles and I was trying not to call as I am very deaf and did not want to tie the lines up.

Any help you can give me would be gratefully received

Kind regards

LN

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ln21,

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry to hear this, have you still not received anything? Who do you bank with? Do you receive anything else from the NHS? Do you receive texts from contacts normally?

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
LN21
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

Thank you for responding to my question.

I have not receive any codes from NHS at all. I bank with NatWest and have never received any of their codes. I do receive all normal texts just not security codes.

I just do not understand what is going wrong with this.

Kind regards

LN21

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me, what model handset do you have? Have you tried turning wifi off and have you reset your handest?

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos