Menu
Rapid85
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Schedule on switching to Vodafone (Mobile)

Hi All,

Does anyone have information on when Virgin Mobile are switching from EE to Vodafone? Has it already started happening/happened? There doesn't seem to be a lot of information anywhere. 

In the last month or so I've noticed I'm getting blackspots in certain areas of my house that I didn't seem to get before. I don't spend much time on the phone at home, so I could be imagining it. But I've definitely had a few bad lines. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Schedule on switching to Vodafone (Mobile)

It started late April and I hear they aim to conclude by the first quarter next year.

You get no warning you have been switched, which I think is poor, to say the least.

Doing a manual network search if Vodafone is missing but EE visible there is a good chance the change has taken place 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Rapid85
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Late April you say? Funny that, as this phenomenon seems to have been happening for the past 4-6 weeks or so. 

Not telling people they've been switched is shocking. This is what the manual search is showing for me. What do you think the chances are of me being switched? Thanks for your reply. 

Mobile Networks.jpg

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hard to tell from that as both EE and Vodafone are shown.  But I only know how it works on Android 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos