cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A52s 5G Wifi Calling not working

englebert
Tuning in

Hello,

we have 2 A52s 5Gs which we are trying to use wifi calling on.  The wifi calling option is switched on. They were both bought direct from Samsung. We are on a pay monthly subscription and ported our numbers in from another network.

When we try to use wifi calling we get the message "mobile network not available". We are in a poor reception area and I have noticed that every time I re-connect, the sim appears to update the settings. I have also reset the sim card by sending "ALL" to 789922. I have run out of ideas. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you've recently joined, then you'll need to get WiFi Calling enabled on your SIMs through Customer Services in addition to the option on your devices themselves

Call 789 from one of your SIMs and they should be able to do this on both your numbers.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you've recently joined, then you'll need to get WiFi Calling enabled on your SIMs through Customer Services in addition to the option on your devices themselves

Call 789 from one of your SIMs and they should be able to do this on both your numbers.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @englebert,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues using your WiFi Calling at the moment!

You can read more about WiFi Calling on our website for more information about this topic. You can also take a look at our website for information about how to Set Up WiFi Calling. However, as @BenMcr advised, we can enable this for your through our systems. 

I'll be more than happy to help you with this. To help activate your WiFi Calling, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @englebert,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages and confirming that you got in touch with us via WhatsApp and were able to have this issue resolved. 🙂

Please get back in touch with us if you need any further help, we'll be more than happy to assist.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

All sorted, with help of both contributors, I contacted virgin and network enabled, I now have wifi calling.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @englebert,

Thank you so much for keeping the thread updated! 🙂

Please keep in touch if you need any further support.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team