Menu
Penny5
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

STAC

Hi after 5 years i have decided to leave Virgin Mobile but i am unable to get my STAC code can some one advise, is there another way that doesn't involve talking to an advisor...?

i have tried both on my Mobile and my online account

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: STAC

Hello

Text PAC followed by your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format to 65075 to receive a PAC Code from Virgin. By Phone: You can get a PAC Code by calling Virgin Mobile. To do this, call them on 789 using your Virgin handset. Alternatively, dial 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Penny5
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike, thanks for you message... I have tried this on my Mobile device, i get a message back saying they are having technical difficulties and to try again later.. I've been trying for nearly a week now...So thought i'd try on my online account only to be told, whoops something went wrong try again later...

I even resorted to phoning them yesterday, only to be told they were having large call volumes and to try there help link...!

Frustrated is an understatement..  😞

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You are not the only one experiencing this.

Don't know if it is connected but it failed for me and CS because my old SIM was down to swap

Worked once that happened.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Penny5, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your mobile PAC/STAC codes. We are aware of an issue with the self service PAC/STAC requests so you are not alone with this. Nor are you helpless as we can still help get things sorted for you. 

The problem has stemmed from 2 processes on your account blocking each other from being actioned, I just need to go in and untangle them, then you can go ahead and ask for another PAC/STAC via the self service. 

I'll send you a PM now so I can have a look at your mobile account.

Speak soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
suechapman
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi

im trying to get pac codes for 2 of my numbers but reading the threads i think i need the sim migration cancelling on the numbers so that i can get codes via text 

can anyone please help me out as im going round in circles here 

i have 3 numbers on my account and have received 2 new sims for 2 of the numbers that i need pac codes for via text 

sue

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Post on this thread and a member of the team will get to you

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/PAC-STAC-Pending-SIM-migration/td-p/4340638

0 Kudos
Hadia
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

I am having the exact same issue - can you please send me a direct message so that I can get my STAC code?

0 Kudos