cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS messages “undelivered” to android/non-virgin mobile

tl_taylor
Joining in

I am able to receive sms messages from a particular contact but when I reply my messages are “Not Delivered”. Messages seem to get through to other Virgin Mobile contacts fine so not sure why is not working for other networks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tl_taylor 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some problems when sending an SMS Message. To clarify, is it just the single contact you're having problems sending a text to, or multiple contacts? Is it different networks you're facing the problem with?

Have you tried to reboot your device, as this will refresh your Network Settings? 

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tl_taylor 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some problems when sending an SMS Message. To clarify, is it just the single contact you're having problems sending a text to, or multiple contacts? Is it different networks you're facing the problem with?

Have you tried to reboot your device, as this will refresh your Network Settings? 

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I think it may be an issue sending to other networks. Works fine going to another Virgin Mobile or Vodafone device. It’s my daughter’s phone and she doesn’t use sms really except for this one contact who has an android device and no access to what’s app so don’t have a wide sample to test.

we have reset the network settings and removed and reinserted the SIM card. Yet to know whether this has resolved the issue as the “Not Delivered” warning can take over an hour to appear…

How has the issue been since reinserting the sim card and making changes? Does the issue persist?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs