Menu
Windlesham1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SIM

PLEASE ADVISE YOU SENT THE REPLACEMENT SIM TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, AND IT WILL STOP WORKING VERY SOON PLEASE CAN YOU HELP?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SIM

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Windlesham1,

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Have you checked your online account to see if your address is fully up to date. 

I will also drop you a private message over, so that we can confirm the correct information is on your account and send a new sim card out.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Windlesham1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I cannot get into my online account as I cannot even see the security question,and the email address is out of date- Netscape changed to AIM some 15 years ago! Whoever the agent is has used the dropdown  and put in the wrong house, it's easily done, so my address is probably correct in your records. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Windlesham1

I have dropped a private message over now, if you could respond, we can get this looked into and sorted today.

Regards

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Windlesham1

Thanks for confirming your details and for joining me in a private message.

I have confirmed all your account details are correct and arranged for a new sim card to be sent out to you, which will be with in the next few days.

Regards

Steven_L