Menu
newfrench
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SIM

I really need help. I have a business phone and Everything stopped working a few days ago. On contacting virgin they sent a new sim. Great but I still only have wifi😮 This is appalling service. You can’t speak to anyone and they don’t seem to care if a business is without a phone for 5 days. Totally fed up

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM

I thought Virgin Mobile Business had its own support lines and more on the ball than normal customer service.

Mind you, it's a bit since I had a business account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newfrench
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sadly Mark I wouldn't know if they had. The service from virgin as been diabolical. Despite having 4 mobiles with them around £90 a month. I can not get help. I can not afford to spend an hour on the phone waiting for someone to answer. I think I might just move provider. Its so frustrating to say the least.

0 Kudos
newfrench
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn't know, service from these people has been diabolical. I'm in the process of moving my other three mobiles. They took over £90 a month. Yet cant get help or service. Yet they are still happy to take monies. One really unhappy customer. 6 Days now without service. Ill send business loss to them. 😞
0 Kudos