Menu
Highlighted
wliw101
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SIM will not register on the network

I sent the following text to the number you post for technical support 2 hours ago and there has been no reply...

I recently joined Virgin mobile with 12m SIM only deal .. when I installed the SIM on Sunday it was working after a 10-20 min delay. Since Monday it will not register. I've tried to connect for Virgin 4G network a number of times in different locations and SIM fails to register every time. Number is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
wliw101
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM will not register on the network

Fair enough but need to get an answer on why the SIM won't register

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wliw101, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that after installing your SIM it stopped working, this ins't what we like to hear. 

Are you sure the SIM card has been entered correctly and hasn't moved at all? 

Are you able to take the SIM out and pop it back in for us and see if that helps? 

Also you mentioned using 4G, are you able to switch all data connections off and see if the signal returns? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
wliw101
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thx Emma, the SIM is installed correctly, in fact I tried my wife's SIM (vodaphone) in mine and it works fine, the Virgin SIM will not work in her phone either.

The SIM is installed correctly and switching off all data connections and then turning back on does not help.

Further contacting Virgin Mobile for assistance by text as recommended on the Virgin Mobile website hasn't worked, there has been no answer from them despite daily reminders.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wliw101

We will send you a private message, 

Chris 

0 Kudos