Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SIM not working

SIM not working to connect to mobile data. Customer services abysmal. SIM not working on other devices for mobile data . 3 weekends on the bounce trying to use the chat option. Hopeless. All settings are correct. As SIM won't connect to data I cannot use the app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SIM not working

Thank you for your post Harry34 and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've already checked our coverage checker in regards to this?

Is the SIM able to send texts and calls or is it all services which are having issues?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I still haven't got this sorted. My phone can send and receive calls and texts. I can only access internet etc via my WiFi. All I'm trying to do is to get to see if there is an issue at your end re my mobile data and if not order a new SIM to see if that is the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Network coverage stated as 4g excellent. I have sent a text to get the network settings (ALL to 789922) for the last 4 weekends and have not had a response from that either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This SIM does the same when in other devices and other Sims allow me to connect to mobile data on the phone I am typing this message on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Harry. 

We will need to take a closer look at what's going on and we can send a SIM if needed. 

Can you just confirm what handset you're using and if the SIM has ever allowed you to connect to data? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos