Menu
sajuvg
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SIM not provisioned for voice

On Nov 14th, Virgin media ran into some glitch and deactivated my phone number due to an error. Since then they have issued a new SIM but the old number porting failed. Post which they issued another SIM which when inserted gives "SIM not provisioned for voice". For the last more than a month I have placed countless calls, complaints and tickets with no result. The agents I deal with, I have to repeat the whole story with every call. No one in technical team has bothered to even look at the ticket since it was raised more than a month back.

Is there anyone in this group who can please find a solution to this never ending problem. i am facing major convenience and emotional breakdown due to non-functioning number to which i am dearest, nearest and essential service can contact me or I can use.

Any help to progress this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM not provisioned for voice

Hi sajuvg, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having. 

I can see that you're already speaking to a colleague through private message regarding this. We understand it can be frustrating when something isn't quite right however please stick with the one thread so we can keep all the information in one place. 

Please note that due to staff having some time off over the Christmas and New Year period, there may be a delay in coming back to you via private message. Please rest assured that as soon as my colleague picks up your reply, She will come back to you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sajuvg
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath. as you would appreciate this issue is open for many weeks. So let us not use the excuse of holiday time staff shortage.

Can Virgin media take some accountability and try a resolution than sending me countless apologies, excuse and defenses. if this time was well spent on the job to resolve customer problem, this would have been rectified weeks back

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sajuvg, 

No excuses here. I was just explaining that my colleague is already looking in this and conversing with you through private message. The note on the bottom was just to advise that currently there may well be a delay in her coming back to you for the next week or so due to being off/closed over the Christmas and New Year period. 

As we have already picked this up, and Ash is actively working with you on this, we won't be able to pick this up on this thread as we would effectively need to start from the beginning which I'm sure you'll agree, is not the best course of action. 

Please stick with the private message support. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sajuvg
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK who is supporting while Ash is away.

I hope you have centralised ticket management systems, whereby it need not start from scratch every time a new agent picks up a ticket. How do you manage handover otherwise. If that is not the case I pity your support systems

Eventhough you say so, it still very much sounds like an excuse for the delay. it will be 6 weeks tomorrow since the issue was raised.

I really need the problem resolved. I don't care which agent in your organisation solves it...It seems to be  a straight forward issue, but can be resolved only if someone care to look at it

0 Kudos