Menu
Wesleykerching
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SIM not delivered

Hi. First time poster here. I hope you are all well.

I signed up to an oomph package at the start of August with an install date of mid september. Not long after signing up I received an email saying the SIM element would be delivered in the next couple of days. It didnt arrive. I waited and waited but nothing. My install date for everything else arrived and all is installed and working well. But still no SIM. The salesperson I originally ordered with said he would be my customet service contact if I had any issues, but he hasnt resolved the issue with the SIM despite me raising it several times. I have also tried customer service, but they ask for security answers I cannot give as I havent registered the mobile account yet as I dont have the SIM. If I do try and resgister the mobile account it again asks me for a security answer that hasnt been set yet. I had to give up. My most recent contact with my sales person resulted in him asking me to call customer services despite me telling him I've tried already.

All I need is a SIM card. Its a 10p piece of plastic and it seems impossible to obtain.

Can anyone help please? The rest of the services have been great, but this issue is really souring the experience.

Thank you.

James

0 Kudos
tomma66
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM not delivered

Good luck with getting anything resolved as the customer service is appalling and i have made several complaints to no avail so i have now got the ombudsman involved.

0 Kudos
Wesleykerching
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That doesnt sound promising. Do any staff cover these boards or is it simply other customers only?

0 Kudos
tomma66
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have no idea if any staff are on these boards and if they are they are like rocky horse ahem,i am going to cancel my services and my direct debit as i am not putting up with being messed about and let the ombudsman deal with them.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wesleykerching, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear about this - I have been dealing with this issue over on this thread; here. I will be more than happy to sort this for you. I will send you over a private message to do this 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @tomma66

Sorry to hear you feel like that. Can I ask what seems to be the issue so I can help out here? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos