cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not connecting in UK

richardcgci
On our wavelength

Just upgraded my phone to Blackview BV7100 and on arrival back in UK not connecting to network?

22 REPLIES 22

Sent text awaiting reply , not able to get data!

Just sent text awaiting reply. Not able to get data!

Got text

Now got data after 2 hours in UK ! just seen I have been charged £28 for data roaming in Montenegro last month when I was only there less than 40 minutes, it managed to connect there…

Hi Richardcgci, 

Thanks for coming back to me, that's great news that you're all back up and running now, although I am sorry there was a bit of a delay there! 

As for the charges in Montenegro, I have a really useful link here which tells you all about our roaming charges in different countries 👉 Roaming ✈

Thanks!

Megan_L

now arrived in Guernsey and not connecting with a network, tried all 3 local ones usually no problems, just renewed contract.....

Hi richardcgci,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your handset, whilst roaming, did you turn roaming on before you left for Guernsey? 

We have some advice about the issues that you're having at the moment, you can find that here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

travel between UK and Channel Islands and Europe all the time switching between, turn off and on and works but not this time after renewing contract... not the 1st time on contract renewal.

Thanks for coming back to us richardcgci, are you on Virgin Mobile or O2?

Have you checked the advice on the link that I provided?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Virgin and yes have been commuting for last 20 yrs + with virgin sim.