cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM has not working for 3 weeks now

Psyh0sis
Tuning in

My virgin SIM has not been working for 3 weeks now and I have done everything to try and fix it including a factory reset. I am unable to send/receive texts, call or have mobile data at all. I have been sent a replacement SIM but there is no way to activate the new SIM if I can't even send messages through my old SIM. Can someone please help me out with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Psyh0sis

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having sim issues for the last 3 weeks. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. You should be able to set up the new sim as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/activate-sim Are you able to expand on what happens when you follow the link so we can further help from here?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

When I turn on my phone, there is no notification for me to enter the code to activate the SIM and it just keeps saying my new SIM is not provisioned.

In this case, to further look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs