Menu
captainwebb
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM dead, VirginMobile account has vanished.

My Virgin Mobile SIM has stopped working. I have tested it in two handsets, it does not  recognise the mobile network.

This phone is used as an emergencies-only link for my elderly relatives to reach me.

My Virgin Mobile account has vanished from MyVirginMedia.com  When I try to login to Virgin Mobile, my Profile appears with Name,etc correct, but no mention of my Mobile account.

The account is PAYG, and has/had a credit balance.

Can't use Text Messaging, BECAUSE MY SIM DOESN'T WORK

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM dead, VirginMobile account has vanished.

Hi captainwebb,

I'm sorry to hear that your SIM has suddenly stopped working and for the online account issues, this is really strange.

What colour is your current SIM?

Have you been able to get some help since positing? If you haven't, please let me know and I will be happy to investigate this further for you.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM dead, VirginMobile account has vanished.

Hello

If you are not aware that the VM PAYG SIMs too remain active a chargeable call or text has to be made every 90 days for the SIM to remain active, when was the last call or text made from the phone, otherwise the SIM will be de-activated the number will be lost and all credit as well per the terms and conditions.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos