Menu
Alec0456
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SIM card suspended

Hello, my pay as you go SIM card has been suspended and I made a complaint about it, I then received a letter saying that you were sorry for the inconvenience and that you could reinstate my service and get my SIM card Up and running.

I can't text you and can't phone you because my SIM is suspended, so I'm trying to reach here in hope that you could actually resolve that problem.

My complaint reference : C-0801211032

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM card suspended

Hi Alec0456,

Welcome to the Community Forums - thank you for posting, apologies for our delayed response.

I'm sorry that you've been unable to reach us to discuss your mobile account, I can appreciate your frustration with that. Can I ask why your SIM was suspended? Was it because there was no active direct debit attached to your account?

If you are still seeking some help just let us know and we'll gladly help.

Beth

0 Kudos
Alec0456
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I received messages saying that my SIM was inactive and had to top up to get it not suspended, which I did but still got my SIM suspended. Now If it is possible I'd like to get my card running again like promised in the answer of my complaint or at least keep my number if get a new monthly SIM because it seems like the pay as you is no longer a service...
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Alec0456

I am sorry to hear this, we did transfer all PAYG to a new network did you receive a new sim? 

I can take a look into what has happened for you if you have not 

Zoie

0 Kudos
Alec0456
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I did not receive a new sim, anyway I ordered a new sim since then, I now have a working phone
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am glad to hear you now have a  working phoneAlec0456,

Zoie

0 Kudos