Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM card never received

I moved 3 years ago but VirginMedia failed to change my address (mobile only). They sent a sim to my old address but all attempts ended up with dropped lines, failed lines, AI (always insensible) devices refusing to comprehend, failures to put me through to a person.  Over six hours wasted over the last couple of months (excluding this), similar wasted time when I was about to move.  Probably cannot get through as it may be disabled.

Phone [MOD EDIT: Removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM card never received

This is an open Customer to Customer forum and it may take time for someone from Virgin to get to you.

Posting your number may lead you open to fraud etc. and the staff will message you on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM card never received

Hi there @simonnjohnson

Welcome back to our Community; sorry to understand that your mobile account as not updated with your new address when you moved and as such you've not received your new SIM card. I have located your account from your forum information (we would advise to remove your mobile number from your thread) and we'll be happy to help you out., 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through some security and get things sorted. Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos