Menu
asearle12
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM & oomph bundle

I am just wondering if I leave virgin but my SIM is part of the oomph bundle, would it affect that package?

many thanks

Amy

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM & oomph bundle

Hello

If you leave Virginmedia as the SIM is part of the bundle that you have, you will loose that as well.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM & oomph bundle

Hi @asearle12 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us.  In support of the advice @DJ_Shadow1966 has given.  If you cancelled your oomph package, even if you merely downgraded you would lose the benefits of oomph deal on your SIM.  If you wished to retain a Virgin Mobile service on that SIM you would need to speak to our team on 789 or 0345 600 0789 from any other supplier, to change to some form of pay monthly deal, be that SIM Only or a split contract with a handset.  If you did not take those steps then ultimately the SIM would deactivate and your number would be lost to you.

You also, when cancelling have the option to get a PAC enabling you to take your number to a new supplier.  Again this would need to be actioned and used before any deactivation of your SIM.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos