Menu
wuz17
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SIM SWAP/PAC Code issue

Hi,

I am attempting to obtain my PAC number and terminate my contract early. I am happy and willing to pay the charges, a customer services representative confirmed how much i could pay to terminate early.

I took out a new contract with another provider as you couldn't match/beat, only to be told now I cannot obtain my PAC due to a restriction on the account. I have been contacting Virgin Media customer services for over a week trying to obtain a PAC number, to only be told there is a 'restriction' on the account, that customer services know nothing about but will escalate.

The last call the customer services representative said they would remove the restriction themselves, and in 48 hours I could request my PAC. 48 hours later.....still unable to obtain a PAC.

I'm currently paying for two contracts for an extended period as you will not allow me to release from this contract with you.

I've read on here about people having issues with SIM swap, but I have not received a new SIM to attempt this.

Its getting extremely frustrating, to be told that my account is 'restricted', but cannot tell me why!

I would just like to obtain my PAC to move my number to another network.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM SWAP/PAC Code issue

Hi wuz17,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums, I'm really sorry to hear you've had some trouble trying to obtain your PAC and that you are looking to leave us.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can look into this a bit further for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos