Menu
HooePA
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM REPLACEMENT

I was sent a new SIM card which didn't work. I have managed to keep using the phone up until today as the old SIM still worked. It now doesn't. This phone is used as an urgent contact number for parents of the school I work at. It is extremely important that this phone is working. I have tried on several occasions to contact you but have been left on hold for such a long time with no response. The phone is SIM only I will happily move to another provider if this cannot be rectified urgently

0 Kudos
pumas
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM REPLACEMENT

Ring 789 from a Virgin phone, or 03456000789(chargeable, between 9 & 6) and be prepared to do battle. If Virgin can't resolve it, they are sending out new phones.

If you want to avoid the above, or can't wait, borrow or buy a (cheap) unlocked phone.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM REPLACEMENT

Hi HooePA, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about the problem you've had with the SIM. Have you been able to arrange for this to be sorted since your post? Don't worry if not, let me know right away and I will take a look for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos