Menu
chris473684
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SIM Order

Hi. I ordered 2 SIM cards on 26 October but haven't received them nor have I received confirmation for my order 10000149955xxxx

Can you help please?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been edited from this post.]

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Order

Hi @chris473684,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear you're having some issues with a recent order. To confirm, are these orders both for Virgin Mobile SIM cards? Have you checked your spam/junk email folder for any confirmation?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
chris473684
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zach and thanks for the quick response.

Yes, both SIms Virgin Mobile.  Have checked spam but nothing.

Last email received on 26/10 ....

"There's only a few more checks between you and the good stuff. You'll find out soon if your order's confirmed when you get an email or call from us. "

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @chris473684,

Thank you for the prompt response and for double-checking your spam/junk folder.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some additional details and have a closer look at things. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos