Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM Not Valid

Like many others my Mum has received a new SIM only to find it is incompatible with her phone (A Nokia 1800). I tried the unlock codes etc but nothing worked.

Fortunately I was told on another forum post that VM will send her a new phone (I can purchase this with a £20 credit but she will be happy with an Energizer E12 which only costs £15).

I replied that I was more than happy with this option but have heard nothing since. I sent a PM to that forum team member only to receive a reply from the Mods to say that this was not a method designed for direct support, whatever that means.

It was suggested that I post anew thread in the forums although to be honest I'm not sure how that will help? I have already tried calling but the person I spoke to clearly did not understand my request and the last time I used the text service no one answered. 

If anyone has got any ideas about how to progress this I would be grateful as my Mum has now been without a phone for over 2 weeks. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Not Valid

I am very sorry about this Blue70, that shouldn't have been the case. 

I'm keen to help ASAP so I'll pop you a personal message and get all of the details needed so we can progress. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Not Valid

Thank you

0 Kudos