Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SIM Card

Does anyone know how to get to speak to a human being at Virgin?

I've been informed that as I haven't replaced my SIM card that my phone will be disconnected in 10 days time, or nine as it is now. I've changed my phone and I need the appropriate card.

Prior to that text I had another, telling me 18 days (14 Oct). Two days I had an exchange with an auto response service, incredibly starting 'Hi, you're through to Rabi.' and ending '.... replies from this service are not immediate allowing you to get on with your day.' To be more precise, eight days now!

I've tried again today - usual auto message and muzak. I've tried to get through to get my PAC number so I can move elsewhere. Same again!

Is there anyone out there who knows how you can get to speak with someone at Virgin as I'm finding it impossible.

Frustration isn't the word.

Thanks, Graham

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Card

Hi Graham, 

thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your SIM card looked into, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

I understand this was time sensitive so without further delay can I ask if you got through to a member of the mobile team before the 10th day? If not please let us know so we can see how to help. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan.

Yes I did and I was told that a new SIM was being sent and today I received an email stating that it was on its way.

However, that hasn't stopped me receiving a text today advising me that: "Both outgoing and receiving calls, text and data from this number will be barred tomorrow."

If that happens then its bye-bye Virgin so perhaps you could let me know my PAC and confirmation that no further payments will be taken from my bank account.

Graham

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

To say I am disgusted by the service from Virgin is an understatement!

Despite my numerous efforts to resolve the issue, and the inability to actually speak to someone until very recently, my service connection, phone and text, have been cancelled. I even had the misfortune to have to engage with an automated messaging system on 16 October which started off with the message: "Hi, you're through to Rabi. Thank you for contacting Virgin Mobile Messaging." It went on to say "Just a reminder that replies from this service are not immediate." In my case there not at any time!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham19481,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had trying to get this resolved. 

I have taken a look on our side and do wish to assist further with this. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos