Menu
Guyius
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SIM Card never recieved with Oomph Bundle

I have had an Oomph, Internet and Mobile account since March 2020, despite repeated calls and text query questions, I've never recieved my SIM card. It's now been 6 months.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Card never recieved with Oomph Bundle

Hi Guyius,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear that you never received your Oomph SIM.

I have been able to find your account and can see that you do indeed have a mobile account set up with us. Can you please tell me what the team have advised when you have called/about the SIM?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Guyius
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have probably spoken to every department. I have been informed by Virgin Mobile Care that the Oomph Bundle has not been processed and I need to speak to them and I have been informed by the Oomph department that only Virgin Mobile can resolve my issue. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry to hear you've been passed around and not been able to get any help with this.

I will pop you over a PM so I can take a look into your account. We can't actually help with any package change related issues here from the forums, but hopefully once I have access to your account I can get to the bottom of what's been going on and provide some advise on how to get this sorted.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

0 Kudos
Guyius
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've had an ongoing complaint since April and wish to cancel my account with no early cancelation fee

0 Kudos