Menu
EJ_1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM Cancel

I have been trying to contact the service centre to speak to someone to cancel my data package.  I understand with everything that is going on why this may be difficult, but it is impossible, all I get is a message saying press 1 and we will send you a link so matter which option I choose. 

I cannot use PAC or STAC option to cancel as my daughter was using this phone and she replaced it, changed the SIM and throw away the Virgin SIM she originally had. So now I am stuck paying a bill for a SIM thats not even being used. Someone help please......

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Cancel

Hi EJ_1974,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply,

We don't cancel accounts via the forums, so this would be something you would need to speak with us about.

You can either text the mobile team on +44753 301 6422 or you can call our retentions team directly on 0800 183 1150

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
EJ_1974
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Cancel

Hi Alex

Thanks for the reply.  I finally managed to get through to an operator, they told me I was unable to cancel the SIM as it was locked to the device which still has 12 months left on the contract.  I was told that when I took the contract that the phone and SIM where two different contracts and the SIM was on a rolling 30 day contract, the representative denied this and when I asked to be put through to a manager I was cut off.  

I have 5 contracts with Virgin, but your customer service stinks and I doubt even after 10 years of my custom I will be renewing any contracts going forward.

0 Kudos