Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Rubish Virgin Network

Compliant Ref: COM104047540

Shamed Virgin Mobile customer service, Zero network, careless staff, customer neglected!

Virgin Media fails to provide network, fails to provide customer service as well as not allow the customers to leave this rubbish network!! I'm complaining about the zero network every day and all the weekday since joining Virgin (Rubbish) Mobile Network!!! My kids' school sent an email asking us to update our contact numbers because they can't call us because of the shameful zero networks virgin mobile. I uploaded more than 40 screenshots to this rubbish company.

Please find below messages from virgin mobile!

Your PAC is VRGXXX950 and expires on 30/06/2020. If you switch today, your early disconnection fee for the numbers you've selected will be £42.37. This doesn't include your plan charges, out of plan usage or outstanding bills. Don't forget that if you have an outstanding balance, it will still need to be paid. For more info, head to virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount 

Your PAC is VRGXXX473 and expires on 30/06/2020. If you switch today, your early disconnection fee for the numbers you've selected will be £42.37. This doesn't include your plan charges, out of plan usage or outstanding bills. Don't forget that if you have an outstanding balance, it will still need to be paid. For more info, head to virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubish Virgin Network

I've had huge problems as well in my first couple of weeks after joining.
The forum team on here seem really good, hopefully they will be able to help you.

If you’re still getting nowhere, ask Virgin to raise a complaint for you, then ask for a letter of deadlock.
Once you’ve got this, you can take it to to the Ofcom approved Dispute Resolution service (CEDR) who will decide on the action Virgin needs to take.

Don’t forget to let Ofcom know about the trouble you’ve had by reporting them here:
https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring

Good luck!

0 Kudos