cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

suechapman
Dialled in

My dad is still on virgin but has been told he will be migrated to o2 on 15th may ...he goes to France on 30th May and has never had any problems with using his phone abroad but now I'm reading posts saying things like the migration takes 30 days and people can't use phone abroad until its been 30 days after migration 

Will my 82 year old dad be able to use his phone in France or not 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi suechapman, 

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Community about your questions around your dad's migration. 

This link has lots of information on and can help to answer most questions. 

In terms of your query, I'd like to take a closer look to check on the information and give you a definite answer. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to confirm details with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi suechapman, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

As we're not swapping any personal or account information, we can bring this back into the Community. Whilst we can say things should work, without looking at things directly I can't give you a definitive answer on whether it will or will not work. I would need the details of the account to be able to advise you specifically on this. 

If you don't have them, or wish to give them then the best thing is to get your dad to call us so we can confirm things for him then. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs