cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming not working

spectra
Joining in

I am abroad on hol from scotland to republic of Ireland but unable to use roaming as I did not realise I had to switch it on first from my mobile account. I do not remember my password and the only way to reset my password is via text but I cant receive calls or texts. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks Mike

11 REPLIES 11

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi spectra,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you're stuck in a bit of a loop. We will be able to switch on roaming for you on our end and help reset your online password for you.

I've popped you over a private message so I can help you out. Look out for my message over at the white envelope.

Thanks!

Beth

I am unable to read all of your private message and I am unable to reply. Any idea why this is. I do not see a white envelope.

Hi Spectra,

You'll find the white envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the page on the red banner, can you see this?

Let me know if you're still unsure.

Beth

I have no envelope on the right of the red banner only a ? and a my profile symbol

Are you using the forums on a laptop/PC or on a mobile device? Apologies, it may appear slightly different on a mobile device; we have recently given our forums a brand new look. You'd need to click on the icon of your profile and click 'Messages'.

You should have received an email to the address you signed up with to say you've received a message from me. You'll be able to access me message by clicking on the link in the email.

Beth

spectra
Joining in

I am on a mobile. Yes I can see your message in my inbox but I can only read part of it, I am unable to scroll down to see the full message and unable to reply. I have received your email. Thanks

If you scroll down using the side of the screen, rather than in the middle, this should allow you to move further down the message (if that makes sense!)

If not, I'd advise to use a laptop/PC so you're able to view the message.

Hope that helps

Beth

spectra
Joining in

The scroll does not allow me to read all of the message, it only allows me to scroll down to the khoros banner and general info. If I click on reply to message all I get is "

The item you are trying to access is not available."

Hi Spectra,

We don't have any reported issue with the mobile version of the website. If you are still struggling, I'd advise to try and use another device with a bigger screen if possible, or a different web browser.

Alternatively, if you are completely stuck, you can message us on either Twitter or Facebook and we can assist you further there. If you decide to do that, feel free to send us the link to the post on here so we can get to your post quickly.

Thanks

Beth