Menu
PeterJudge
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Roaming not working

Hi, so have been away on holiday where my device wouldn’t connect to roam, even though set up to do so. Since coming back yesterday, my device won’t connect to virgin mobile at all. Tried removing sim, switching on and off and a full reset, nothing works. Have tried ringing virgin mobile, but they just put you through to the messaging service which is awful. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Hey PeterJudge,

Sorry to hear that you've had issues whilst on holiday and upon your return.

Have you been able to get this resolved since you last posted? I can see that you're in conversation with the team at the moment, have they sent out a new sim card for you?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
PeterJudge
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi - nope not resolved and no sign of the sim yet either. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me @PeterJudge. I have taken over this now and will be able to get this looked into further.

I will send you over a private message in a moment, just so that we can pass account security and confirm your details to make sure that we are sending the sim to the correct address for you.

Once we get this confirmed, we can get the sim card out to you straight away and would be with you in a few days time.

Please look out for my message and we can get this arranged.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
PeterJudge
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So the SIM card wasn’t issued on the 6th like I was told??

0 Kudos
PeterJudge
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, so the SIM card arrived yesterday and it still hasn’t worked. Tried the sim in a different unlocked phone and it didn’t work either. Peter 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi PeterJudge, thanks for getting back to us.

To enable us to look into your SIM issue, for which i am really sorry, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos