cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming networks

sdriver
On our wavelength

Back in Lanzarote, same issues as always. Intermittent problem receiving calls. I get the call, i can hear caller but they cant hear. Sure its something to do with LTE/4G, etc. But changing to 3G doesn't always solve it.

Wanted to try different network but both alternatives; vodaphone & orange aren't "allowed" with this SIM according to error I get when trying to connect manually.

Any ideas on this problem and confirmation that only network I can use I'm spain is moviestar?

Regards.. 

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've heard of people connected to yoigo

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sdriver
On our wavelength

Hi Enlli, I only get 3 options here in Canary Islands; moviestar (default & connects ok), 'vodaphone es' & orange, both of which not allowed.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sdriver,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your service.

Did you receive a text message from us when you entered the country? Have you rebooted your handset?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

sdriver
On our wavelength

I did and I txt "ALL" to the number. Rebooted a couple of times now.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Okay, thanks for confirming this @sdriver,

I will invite you into a private message now, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide