cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming calls not working, settings ok.

Shinyzloty
Joining in

Hi , 

Ive been trying to get my motorola g5 to make calls and texts while here in Poland. All settings , roaming on, international calls setting etc are ok but i just get a message saying calls are blocked when i dial any number. Data works intermittently but i really urgently need to get calls working now . Please help. 

Thanks, 

David 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shinyzloty 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your roaming while in Poland. We can understand the inconvenience caused and want to help. Just to confirm, did you set up roaming as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-roaming-hub Do you get the same issue with texts? Does this happen with multiple numbers?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shinyzloty 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your roaming while in Poland. We can understand the inconvenience caused and want to help. Just to confirm, did you set up roaming as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-roaming-hub Do you get the same issue with texts? Does this happen with multiple numbers?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi Akua A. Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes i set up the phone before i left as indicated. The same problem happens with texts . I don't have any other phone to use either unfortunately. I think there must be a block on international dialling on the system despite me setting it up correctly at my end . Maybe because i had a low maximum credit limit? Ive changed the credit limit now but it still doesn't work. Can i sent my details via personal message? Thanks. 

Thank you for your response. I can take a look into this for you. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved @Shinyzloty I appreciate your patience with me when trying to get this resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team