Menu
DSD99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Riding new SIM swap

Hi all

I keep getting texts about ordering a new SIM or my SIM will not work , I could not do this as my phone was not registered with virgin mobile. It is now registered  , how do I order my new SIM .I keep getting codes by txt to swap the SIM , that I don't have

Hope someone can help thanks                    Dennis

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Riding new SIM swap

Hi there @DSD99

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've had some issues with requesting a new SIM. The text messages we have been sending you should also include a link to follow to request a new SIM; I have included that link below for you

Mobile SIM Swap

If you're still struggling, pop back a reply and we'll get the ball rolling for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DSD99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying 

that's the link I keep getting it gives me a code to swap over to a new SIM, but I don't have a new SIM to swap, virgin media never had my address as my mobile was not registered  with them,  so I have now registered  it,  they say my SIM will stop work around the 15th of September,  unless I receive a new SIM 

I will have no choice  but to get a new SIM from another  provider  ,  and I really like to keep my number.  

0 Kudos
DSD99
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys 

All sorted now,  found a number to text virgin told them what my problem was, and get sent a new SIM which arrived  a few days latter.

Swap Sims over and a few minutes later got a code by text  to update my SMS etc  could not have been easier  .

Thanks for trying  to help Kate 

Take care 

Keep safe  

0 Kudos