Menu
harrymillerinfo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning Phone

Hi there,

I have tried multiple times to return my iphone which i recently ordered (but took 6 weeks to come!) by requesting a returns kit and i have received nothing in the post. Every time i am on the phone to virgin they 'refer me to a different department' and often im actually hung up on trying to leave Virgin Mobile!

Please can someone help so I can cancel my contract before i have to pay money.

- Harry

0 Kudos
rayzor
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Phone

Be careful when sending phone back i sent one DEC 12th  and it has not been received yet im told to add insult to injury they think im still going to pay for it 

get plenty of evidence  a tracking number not good enough for them

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi harrymillerinfo,

I'm sorry for the wait time in the delivery of the iPhone and that you wish to cancel it. I've had a look at your details using the information we have on here and can see that this has been arranged since you last posted. Please allow 10 days for the packaging to arrive and let us know if you still haven't received it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello rayzor,

Sorry to hear about your own issue after returning a phone back to us. I can see that my colleague has replied to your own thread, if you have any queries, please can you post back there so we can keep your issue in one place and it will allow us to see everything to help you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos