cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction at night for kids

Leighanneh
Joining in

Hi. My kids have mobiles and I was wondering if there’s a way to lock their phones at night. I turn off their Wi-Fi on our home broadband but need to stop them using their mobile internet. And suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Leighanneh,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.

Unfortunately, there is no setting options that we offer where you can remotely turn off the data on another mobile account. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We do offer Web Safe setting options to keep your children safe when browsing the internet. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help at the moment.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Leighanneh,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.

Unfortunately, there is no setting options that we offer where you can remotely turn off the data on another mobile account. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We do offer Web Safe setting options to keep your children safe when browsing the internet. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help at the moment.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Don't know how much data they have on their phones but you can set a spending cap to £0. If they use their data up it will stop working till the next refresh date

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Fillish
Joining in

I would like to know the answer too 🙂