Menu
Samus088
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reset oomph password

Hi community.

So... I recently ordered an oomph SIM with my broadband. However I've forgot my password, so when I call up I get refused service. Also, after calling virgin media, they agree that I don't have a direct debit set up, which is the other security question. Is there any way to reset that 'purely on the phone' password so I can access my account or is it permanently locked forever?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reset oomph password

Hi Samus088

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

When you say you're calling, is this for the mobile account side of things or the cable side please?

In your other post you've also stated you're having issues with giving us a PAC code, did you sort that out?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Samus088
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's calling the mobile team where I can't get access. 

Sorry it's just all very frustrating. I'm sure I'm giving the password correctly to the mobile team, but maybe I'm wrong about it.

I also don't have the direct debit details until virgin take the first payment, but by then my PAC code will have expired.

Do you think it's best if I transfer my PAC to a giffgaff SIM to keep it active until I'm allowed to access my account?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about this. 

I'd love to have a closer look from here and see if I can help

I'll pop you a personal message now and we can take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos