cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim

Tommy1967
Joining in

I lost my phone & reported it as lost. I requested a replacement sim but I am still awaiting. I have had no confirmation that the sim request has been done 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tommy1967,

Sorry to hear you still having received your SIM card, if it was sent out to you last week you should have received it by now.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can look into this for you 🙂

Please look out for my PM over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Tommy1967

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, we're very happy to have you here!

I'm so sorry to hear you are still waiting for your SIM card to be sent! Can I ask when you call us to have this sent out? 

Thank you.

I reported it as lost last week & the online request said a replacement would be arranged but nothing yet despite another payment been taken  

Hi Tommy1967,

Sorry to hear you still having received your SIM card, if it was sent out to you last week you should have received it by now.

I'm going to pop you over a PM so I can look into this for you 🙂

Please look out for my PM over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth

Hi Tommy1967,

Many thanks for confirming your details with me via PM and for passing security.

I have arranged for a new SIM to be sent out to you - this should be with you tomorrow :). I've sent it out to you pre activated which will mean that the original SIM will be deactivated and unusable. 

Please let us know once you've received the SIM and if we can help with anything else.

Beth

Beth