Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replacement phone no sim

My elderly mum lost her phone. I phoned to get replacement.  Mum could not answer security questions so an hour and a half  later and insisting on speaking to manager finally got to order new one.  It arrived with no sim.  Tried phoning to sort this out but no one will speak to me as mum cannot answer security question.  What can i do to get this. Goung round in circles.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement phone no sim

Hi there @Daughter

Welcome to our Community and for your first post - I was sorry to understand that your Mum lost her handset. 

Usually we would require security to order both a replacement handset and a new SIM; I am sorry that you had some issues with this when you have both called us. We'll certainly see what we can do to assist you both and get a new SIM sent if possible. 

So we can help, I'll need to pop you a Private Message. Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Daughter

Thanks so much for your Private Messages - glad that we have been able to get things sorted out for you and a replacement SIM posted out to your Mum. This should be with you in around 3-5 days. 

Please do keep us posted on when it arrives and if you have any issues and we'll be happy to help you out. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorry but sim not arrived.

Regards 

Eleanor 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry about this! 

What I have done is re-sent the SIM, I apologise for the delay but I assure you this will be with you asap. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos