Menu
Hugh3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Sim

Hi I need a replacement SIM card. Therer no reason why the sim does not work. I cannot even receive or send text messages. Please help as I have not been able to use my phone for over 2 months, calls do not connect and text messages do not come through.

Thank you in advance for yiour help.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Sim

Hi there @Hugh3

Welcome along to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you're having issues with your mobile services at the moment.

I have located your account from your Forum information, in order to order chat freely and order you a new SIM, I'll need to pop you a quick Private Message; please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Sim

Thanks for your Private Messages @Hugh3

I can confirm that we have now arranged for a new SIM to be posted - you should get this within 3-5 working days. Please let us know how things go once you have the new SIM and if you're still having issues, we'll take another look. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos