Menu
Thomas21
Joining in
Message 1 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Sim

Despite spending hours queuing to contact Virgin Mobile Customer Services I have been unable to get through.  My mobile has not been working for over 2 weeks and I desperately need a replacement SIM card.  I responded to a text from Virgin asking me to register my PAYG phone and they said they would ‘pop a new SIM card in the post’.  Well I’m still waiting!! The customer service at Virgin is appalling and if this forum is indeed monitored would someone please organise a replacement SIM for me as I am now desperate to resolve this issue.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 38
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement Sim

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

FredHead
Joining in
Message 3 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike

Are you able to escalate my issue too? Sorry to be of trouble but my husband has been trying for weeks to speak to a human with no avail. He was never sent a SIM card and now has been cut off completely and cannot ring or text anyone! It is so frustrating. All he needs is the new SIM card to insert... but would he need a code or something with that? How would he get one if his phone cannot recieve texts?

I am trying to sort this out for him. I personally am not on the virgin mobile network anymore but i can help through my phone if possible.

Thanks

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hello @FredHead 

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jbd33333
Joining in
Message 5 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Dear @DJ_Shadow1966 please could you also escalate my case. I'm having the same problem. I didn't receive a SIM, spoke to customer service 10 days ago, and still haven't received one. My phone was cut off yesterday. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you have the information to pass security on the accounts with us that the SIM card is attached to? 

If you're unaware of the security question and answer to answer our character of this security question we'd also need to confirm if you're the account holder?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thomas21 and FredHead

Thanks for your posts. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SIM cards. I'll send you a PM shortly to get your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
AdamC2
Joining in
Message 8 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem as others. Replacement SIM is lost, and I need another one posted out.

Please can one of the moderators PM me ASAP to arrange this, as your call centre seems unable to connect any calls, If there is an online way of doing this please let us know!

Thanks 

Adam 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 38
Flag for a moderator

No worries, AdamC2

I've sent you a PM as well.

Cheers,

Corey 

0 Kudos
jbd33333
Joining in
Message 10 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I am the account holder and I know my security question. I would really appreciate a PM from a mod about a replacement SIM. Phone cut off for 2 days now. This weekend will be difficult. Thanks,

0 Kudos