Menu
jw1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Replacement SIM

My other half has an original Nokia 2600 bought unlocked and used as a PAYG on the Virgin network for about 10 years. Put new (purple) SIM in it and got a request for an unlock code. None on the accompanying letter - so tried to get an unlock code from virginmedia.com/unlock on 12th August. No reply. Tried ringing support (789) who only offer the same link that has already failed so hung on to be told "thank you goodbye" first time then later attempts just cleared down without any message.

How on earth am I supposed to get an unlock code for this phone. Please no suggestions about buying a new phone - this won't go down to well.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement SIM

Hi jw1000,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting here for help with your SIM issue. I'm sorry if an unlock code was not included in your instructions pack and that you've not heard back from your online request.

Have you been able to receive an unlock code from us since posting on Monday? If you are still seeking help with this, I've popped you over a PM asking for some account details so I can take a look at this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Beth