cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM not activate .

Chris-sew
Joining in

Hi 

Could I please have help with activation of my new replacement SIM card, I lost my phone and original SIM last Saturday, and thankfully received help through the forum in being sent out a replacement SIM ( same number ). I placed the replacement SIM in my old phone yesterday , approximately 20 hours ago. Still no signal, some help dealing with this would be greatly appreciated 

Chris.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chris-sew

Thanks for your message. It can take upto 24 hours to activate. If not activated by 3pm as per your message then let me know on here and we'll check it out.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chris-sew

Thanks for your message. It can take upto 24 hours to activate. If not activated by 3pm as per your message then let me know on here and we'll check it out.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

Still no luck with activation, have put the replacement SIM in my Lg K8 4g mobile ( locked to virgin ) also did a factory reset. Help needed John

Chris

Hi Chris,

Should be all sorted now 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi John

You have done the bizz

Thank you, said it before , your a superstar 👍.

Thanks again Chris

Great to hear all sorted 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team