Menu
Lornajane74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement SIM card

I’m trying to assist my 82yr old father. He had a text message weeks ago saying a new SIM card was being sent out but it has never arrived. I’ve tried calling to ask for another to be sent to him but when I call the number it ends up sending a useless link to a help section on website. I then found a mobile number after I’d registered on the website and yet again it was such a frustrating experience.  I tried to explain situation via text on the mobile number but it ended up saying someone would reply within 24hrs, that was last week. I am 20miles away from my parents & my dad doesn’t use text messaging. I hope someone from customer services sees this & helps, I am so frustrated 

not_a_clue
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement SIM card

same here Lornajane74 .... I'm going around in circles with Virgin now asking for a Master Code on my pay as you go mobile .. wishing you All the Best 🙂
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement SIM card

Hi Lornajane74,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your father hasn't received his new SIM. I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details to help with this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos