Menu
MarkE110tt
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replaced Sim and can’t receive calls

We replaced the sim with the new 5g sim a couple of days ago and can’t receive incoming calls - when we contacted the Helpdesk they said initially it was still pending and wait 24 hrs then when we phoned back were told they had to add it manually and wait 24 hrs - still not working and now you can not even get through to virgin mobile - any help gratefully appreciated as stuck in limbo with very important calls not being able to get through

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replaced Sim and can’t receive calls

Hi MarkE110tt, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you've been having an issue with your SIM, this ins't good. 

I can appreciate how important it is to stay in touch and can only apologise for the trouble this has caused 

I've had a little look and can see this should now be sorted for you, clan you confirm this is the case? 

If you still need help please let us know 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
MarkE110tt
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calls are fixed but unable to use iMessage from the mobile number and have spent two days being passed between virgin and Apple , virgin have referred this on to huwawei and I am in the process of waiting 3 more days for a reply - interestingly I have replaced my sons sim and have same iMessage issue. 

I am also still getting emails stating that my services won’t work in 10 days as I haven’t inserted my new sim ? 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update, are there any other SIM card's on the account you have with us that may need replacing? 

If not, this may have been sent in error if all have been activated. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos