Menu
Domkelly1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registration

Hi

I got a sim with my wifi deal and I have now decided to switch over to virgin, when trying to register to virgin mobile I'm asked for a security question. I can't remember setting one up and I have tried the answer for my virgin broadband account but it doesn't work. I would like to get this sorted as I am coming to the end of my other contract and need to switch over. 

Thanks and kind regards 

Dom 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration

Good Afternoon Domkelly1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with registering for your self-care account

Do you recall setting up a memorable word to pass data protection for your mobile services? This is what you would need to submit characters from when calling into our team

If you recall this memorable word, please submit this and that'll allow you to register

If you're unsure, drop a response below and we'll seek to speak to you over our PM function to pass data protection with secondary questions and made a change to the memorable word

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Domkelly1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply,

I never set anything up for mobile registration as the sim was included with my wifi package, if we could take this to PM and reset or set the question up it would be really helpful. 

thanks 

Dom 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Domkelly1,

Thank you for your response. 

I will pop you a private message so we can pass data protection and reset the information. 

^Martin

0 Kudos