Menu
elkasoapy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Registering online for mobile account, no security question set-up

Hi!

I just joined Virgin Media and got a contract including broadband+tv+mobile. The mobile contract I have is one of the "Oomph SIM" that you can get associated to that package.

I currently have a mobile SIM with another provider (Giffgaff) and I'm trying to port my number to Virgin using a PAC code. Apparently, I need to log into my online account to do this; however, I can't register for one now. When I try to do this, I get prompted to answer a security question (which one if I have never set one?).

How can I get this sorted out? I've tried to call the phone number but after >1hour on a call, I was wondering if there is any other way to get some help.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
elkasoapy
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering online for mobile account, no security question set-up

No one has a better idea rather than waste trillions of hours of my life trying to get through on the phone?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey elkasoapy,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues creating your online account. Have you been able to get this setup since you last posted?

If not, please don't worry we can help you here, just let me know and we can get this looked into.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
elkasoapy
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It would be great if you could help. I haven't had time to try to call the service again and would appreciate being able to log in and manage my sim card online.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem, I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass alternative security then reset the security question and answer. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos