Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Register for virgin mobile

I hope there is someone in this community who can help. I have been trying to get help on this all day. I have phoned 789 and got no answer, the same on the Message Us service.

Basically I am a new user who is trying to get setup and keep my existing number from my previous service provider. So have tried to register for virgin mobile but when I click on the register now button I put in my new virgin mobile number and then asked for the answer to a blank security question. As I've never had an account no security is setup.

I am losing the will to live with Virgin already, having wasted many hours trying to do something which should be so simple.

Called twice and cut off after an hour holding. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Register for virgin mobile

Hi Maureenscott555, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry for the problems you've had registering an online account. These details would usually be confirmed when you sign up - if that wasn't the case for some reason please rest assured we can help further from here.

In the interest of getting this resolved asap I will send a PM shortly to confirm a few details with you and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos