Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re registering for mobile account

I had an account set up many years ago but lost all the details of it. I was told on Monday that this account would be deleted and to set up a new one, but to leave it an hour. I have left it two days and it appears that the old account is still active, as when I try to register it asks me for the answer to a security question. How can there be a security question to answer if I haven't set up an account? Can somebody help please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re registering for mobile account

Can somebody please tell me if my old account has now been deleted so that I can set up a new one, thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just tried to register a new account again, and it is still asking for account verification by answering a security question, so my old account must still be active. I have no idea what the security question was, the email address I originally used hasn't been active for at least 10 years, and I have forgotten the password I used. Plenty of people have viewed my post, so can someone please delete my old account so that I can set up a new one. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi squillian,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community , when we raise an I T ticket to remove an old online account so we can set a new one up this can take up to 10 days however it is usually quicker.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul, its all sorted now. I now have a new account with my current email and password, so I can log in again.

Regards,

Colin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back with your update @squillian - glad that all now seems to be working ok. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide