Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

RETRIEVE VOICEMAILS

Rang customer service to see if I may retrieve old voicemails.  They had no idea. "Ask the community" they said.

So, I have, or had voicemails from Aug 2018 - screaming **bleep** sister who is now trying to intimidate me more and saying she has recordings of me. She does not.  But, I had messages from her, and I would not have deleted them on purpose. I think they were removed from my voicemail box by the system after 30 days or so. Is there any way at all of accessing them?  I really  hope so, cos, well, think of the worst cow that you know, then times it by 1,000: that's my sister. Cowbag. HELP!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RETRIEVE VOICEMAILS

Hello

Once a voicemail has been removed from the system I am afraid that it isn't possible to retrieve it, I understand where you are coming from. The fact of listening to a voicemail will then get it marked as listened too and will be automatically deleted after 30 days.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RETRIEVE VOICEMAILS

As the saying goes, Once they are gone they are gone. They are not kept on the system.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos