Menu
Chocofenix
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Quick account question

Hey guys

recently upgraded my home account to include a mobile, and my credit report says iv added a telecommunications account, with a different account number to my main account.

is this expected - does the virgin mobile account have its own account reference?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Chocofenix
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick account question

Also, tried registering the virgin mobile account online but not accepting details, can anyone help please? Thanks

0 Kudos
Chocofenix
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Question 3, already have a v6 box, how would one go about getting thus upgraded to 360? Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chocofenix,

Thanks for using the forums to get these questions with your services looked into, I would be more than happy to look into this for you 🙂

Mobile question - Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile are separate parts of the same company, so they have separate accounts. This will be why you can now see a new account type on your credit file 🙂

Mobile Online Account - This is a common glitch with new mobile accounts, I'm guessing you're trying to register or login and its asking you for a security answer, but there is no question? If so, I can help with this on my side, please just confirm if this is indeed the issue you're facing!

Tivo V6 > 360 - If you've not already got it, you will need to upgrade to our Ultimate Oomph bundle in order to be eligible for the 360 upgrade, you can give our upgrades team a call on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 1 again, they will be more than happy to help!

I hope this info helps and please get back to me about some of those points above 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Chocofenix
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning

perfect, thanks for this information, with question 2 that is indeed the issue i'm experiencing. Will i need to DM you anything?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hiya Chocofenix,

Thanks so much for coming back to me so quickly! 

I'm glad the info was helpful and I will send you a PM now so we can get started with your online account problem. 

I'll be logging you in manually on my side and I will give you a "dummy password" which you will use to login on your side. Once you're in, you just change the password to something more personal and secure 🙂

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chocofenix,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I'm glad we managed to get your online account working again after some tweaking.

If you need any further help with your delivery of your 360 box please just let me know on here and me and my team will be happy to help 🙂

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos