Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 31 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Re: Purple SIM data problem

I would advise not to agree to replace your SIM to one of their new purple SIM cards.  A number of us are suffering network / no service issues that are not being resolved.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Problems still exist but looks like Virgin are finally admitting there is a problem for some.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 33 of 37
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 34 of 37
Flag for a moderator

I contacted 789 Customer Service to get an update they are unaware of any issues and can't escalate as their system states everything is working fine.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Intermittent-Loss-Of-Service/m-p/4057834/highligh...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 35 of 37
Flag for a moderator

I had same problems but when i phoned the representative was rude and abrupt she told me it was my phone and since I had been given a new sim I was not getting another one, I had explained the sim did the same in another phone and a O2 sim worked fine in my phone. Again she said I was not allowed another sim Virgin customer services are terrible no wonder they lose customers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 36 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely non transparent - we are in the dark.  Phoned customer service again state there is not a fix date so nothing can be done!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 37 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Maybe complaining to Vodafone instead might resolve the problem! I will if I have any problems when I have to change sim card and get faults. Its Vodafone's network that we are being switched to.

0 Kudos